Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I CAN'T believe it Part 2!!!

Hey!

Hello!

So Im very DEPRESSED.....

Can you believe I couldn't even enjoy my Taco Tuesday..... 


BECAUSE.... OF...LULAROE?!!!

Can you believe it?

I mean this is my second post about.....

LULAROE

I couldn't believe it the FIRST TIME now we have a part 2?

I came across this print in the leggings and I am FREAKING out......

BECAUSE I HAVE TO HAVE THEM!!!!

Are you kidding me right now? 

I searched for them on every group I could find... 

I  mean SERIOUSLY!

I WANT THEM!

I mean I already know where I would wear them....

I already have several tops that will match them....

Just hand them over people!!!!

I have become one of those Crazies over a pair of leggings!!

I'm sorry.....

I understand the craze

The addiction...

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

OH WHAT?


Which ones.. You ask?

why...OF COURSE.....


THESE PUG LEGGINGS!



I mean look!

Audrey on my leg!

Can somebody please help me?

Pretty Please?

<3 Ashley






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...