Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Say it with your chest....

Good Morning! 

Hi

Hello

I am sorry this post isn't going to be an exciting one. 

I am also sorry I haven't posted in a few days.

 Haven't really had "blogger block"... I have plenty ready to post.. just missing pictures... Just haven't been ready to set them free. 

It's been a long week!

Now, I could sit here and complain about how tired I am.. How I don't want to work.. How I'm hungry... how I haven't had time to work out because I have been busy helping others... All the stuff that is bothering me....

BUT

I'm not!

There has been SO MUCH negativity around me lately... I thought it was just the election... but then family drama started... and All of it has made me very exhausted...

 I can't change it or fix it...

Can't make everyone happy

I heard a Kenny Chesney song this morning and I have heard it before several times.... but do you ever just hear a song at the right time and it either has a whole new meaning or you hear a lyric that stood out more then ever before? Well that's what happened listening to this song...

Which it's super crazy I am talking about how great I think Kenny Chesney is considering I was against him for a while... cause he sang about feet... 

True story

"Sun Tanned TOES tickling the sand... cold drink chillin in my right hand"  ( When The sun Goes Down)

Anyway the song this morning was......

Never Wanted Nothing More

Well, I'm What I am and I'm What I'm Not
And I'm sure happy with what I got
I live to love and laugh a lot
And that's all I need

For some reason just hearing those words this morning made the weight of the world come off of me... 

Like here I am!

Be happy with me or not... I am Happy with myself

I love Kris and Audrey and going home to them everyday is the perfect ending to my days...

The material things aren't really what it's all about...

I wish everyone else could feel the calm and happiness.

The being thankful for what you have.. not thinking/complaining about what you don't have.

I mean I am all about working towards your goals and such but do it for you not because your friend has it.

Be Yourself

I grew a better appreciation this week for some family members... They really work hard and they go unnoticed thanks to the others that are always looking for handouts....

There's my vent for today... I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense 

I want for everyone to tell a friend... a Co- worker... and/ or a Family member that you see their hard work in whatever they may do and that you appreciate it! 

Kindness is a label that don't go out of style...

Hope everyone has an awesome day... Throw on some Kenny Chesney to help you!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...