Monday, November 28, 2016

What did you think?

Good Morning! 

Hello!!! 

How are you?

Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving!

I know I did! It was Perfect!!

Kris and I shared Thanksgiving with my parents and my sister and her husband in Myrtle Beach!

The Best Time!!

Audrey isn't very happy with me that she came home to her Boyfriend at our house and seems to think we got another dog... He is going home tonight though... I can't wait. Not that he's bad or anything but I want her to be happy and back to herself. 

I have missed her!

Alright....

I wasn't going to do this... but I have to...

*Spoiler Alert*

If You haven't watched Gilmore Girls The year in The Life then don't read today and Come back tomorrow and join me for Christmas discussions!!!

I decorated so I wanted to share it all with you!!!

Alright, well.... I loved seeing them all back on the show. It was great to see the town and everyone still doing their part.

One of my favorite moments was seeing Lane's band play! They rocked! Seeing them all was so cool!

I liked seeing Dean and Rory have they little convo and their little joke on the Cornstarch...

Jess... oh man Jess... How HOT looking was he? 

The Bathroom scene with Paris was another high light of the show for me!

Luke and Lorelei... Why did it take so long?! I feel like that should have already happened and just show me a recap.

I had mixed feelings about Rory... I mean I liked seeing that she was struggling made her more human to me but the Logan thing... ehh... I didn't like that too much cause Shame on both of them...

The Last 4 Words... well Im not sad that that's what they were but when they were actually said bothers me... That felt out of character... or more Rushed then anything...

I would like to hope there would be more... I'd say a spin off but then I don't know that that would really capture all of what Gilmore Girls is and was. 

Can't do a show without having everyone on it... They are all a family.. kinda an all or nothing... 

Alright....

Well I would love to hear your thoughts!

Hope you all have a great day!

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...