Friday, November 4, 2016

Fall Accessory

Hey hey hey!!!

How are you doing today?

My friend was talking about needing ideas for her engagement pictures and BAM I remembered this scarf.... which it then opened up my mind for ideas glore!

The Fashionista in me is out ROARING over this awesome Fall Accessory that you have GOT to GET!

 Can we Talk about a must Have here please?

Now, I have had this blanket scarf for a while now and well I haven't worn it that much... SHAME!



I was also working in a child care center when I bought it so I never got to really wear it much.


Now as for the picture ideas.... I suggested they use it as a blanket to sit on... Cover up with doing those cute poses... her wear it as a scarf.... etc.





 Well I have now ordered 2 more in different colors.... I blame her... but then again..... WHY NOT have these in your wardrobe?


This one from Eleven Oaks Boutique


The this one came from Jane.com




 But let's go over these scarves... like you can create so many outfits with just one of these! They have so many colors so that's a different solid shirt, tunic, or dress!

With those shirts... different pants... jeans, khakis, or jeggins

cardigan...tank..jeans.... with boots...flats...sneakers!

But the scarf can be worn different ways!


Like a Scarf... tied different ways

Cardigan like with a skinny belt 


So many different possibilities!!

for $12 - $24 dollars you will totally get use out of the scarf!

This would be a perfect icing on the cake to your thanksgiving outfits!

Or if you just want to be TRENDY !!!

Do you have any other Ideas?

Do you have a blanket scarf yourself?

Let me know.. Share them with us!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...