Sunday, January 1, 2017

Get Your Motor Running!


Hey!

Hello!

Happy New Year!!!


Hope you all Had an AMAZING time bringing in the new year!

Motivation is running wild in me!

Tomorrow is the big day!

Guess What?

Kris and I watched UFC fights!


Ronda Rousey and Amanda Nunes

I asked if we could. I know strange... I have never watched one before and I am glad we did.

Not so much for that particular fight cause well let's be honest... I blinked and it was over....

Watching each fighters dedication to getting ready for the fights made me hype to start working out!


I'm ready to get to my training and have decided I am going to be a badass this year... 

I want people to confuse me with Harley Quinn....

What motivation watching those fights was!



I saw...

Marriage

Beach Body

Health

All good things to focus on this year I think!

I have been running around all day getting things together to help me succeed.


Classes:

Zumba

Kick Boxing

Yoga

Line Dancing

Barre


Gym :

Elliptical

Stationary Bike


At Home Work Out:

Resistance Bands

Zumba Toning DVD Sets


Now for that Beach Body... I came across these charts and I thought what a great thing to share!

30 day Challenges.... which will be great to start doing this month because even starting on the 2nd you still get 30 days to challenge yourself!


Push Up Challenge




Crunch Challenge



Squat Challenge



Burpee Challenge 





Also need a good Work Out Playlist....

I have a song that has recently become one of my favorites and has helped me get up and move. I either want to walk the runway to it or work out hard.....

Work B**ch by Brittany Spears



You want a hot body... you better work B**ch...

I actually used that song for the bouquet toss at my wedding.

Those girls worked!



Also...... Me Too from Meghan Trainor!



If I was you... I'd want to be me too!

Those songs just give me confidence!

Oh Girl!


GET IT!





We are going to get That Beach Body this year!!!

Now what are some songs that you have on your Work out playlist?


Are you ready?

Do you have your goals ready?

We can reach these goals together!

Don't forget....


Just know that it's not going to happen over night and this is a goal for the year!

365 days...

Baby steps...

It's progress in the right direction...
Let's do this!


<3 Ashley




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...