Friday, January 13, 2017

10 glasses of H20 please!

Hey!

Hello!

How are you today?

Happy Friday!

Here's a little funny for you since today is FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!





Alright now all seriousness.....

WATER!!!!




That good ol H20!

How much should you be drinking?

 Do you know how much water you should be drinking? 

Here's a trick to help you know:

Take your current weight, divide by 2 and divide by 8. That is the number of glasses ( 8oz) you should have every day!

You will feel like you are going to the bathroom a million times at first!

Your body will slowly adjust and you will begin to stay hydrated!

I hear some people say they don't like water... which I find so weird...

It's water...

I personally have never had a problem drinking water now no it isn't my first choice but if I am working out or being active I do go towards water to help with my thirst. 

If water isn't your favorite and you need to add something to make it yummy to you... Avoid the powders and sport drink additives... They are full of sugar or artificial sweeteners and aren't good for you... you will be defeating the purpose practically.

Here are some ways you can FANCY up your water:

 Think of flavor combos you like in other recipes and build from there. Here are some ideas to get you started:


  • Cucumber + lime + strawberry + mint
  • Lemon + raspberry + rosemary
  • Orange + blueberry + basil
  • Lime + ginger root + basil
  • Watermelon + honeydew + mint
  • Cucumber + mint + jalapeno
  • Lemon + thyme
  • Orange + hibiscus + star anise
  • Orange + cinnamon + cardamom + cloves
  • Pear + fennel




Share some of your favorite Water recipes with us in the comments below!!!

Share your magic number!

Mine is 10! I rounded up!

I'm already on cup # 4!

Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Drink up!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...