Monday, January 30, 2017

Fan Favorites!


Hey!

Hello!

How are you?

I am going to share some of my "Fan Favorite" party foods!

These are ones that I get asked to make many times... also know that if i serve these I can't go wrong and they are easy!

My fan Favorites for Games:

Meatballs: 

Done in the crock pot....
Sweet and sour sauce 4 jars
half a bag of frozen meatballs
Stir occasionally

That is a throw it in and go... kind of recipe. 


Buffalo Chicken Dip

Cream Cheese
Can of Chicken
Buffalo Wing Sauce
Ranch
Shredded Cheddar Cheese 

Throw it in... stir occasionally

Now if you are wanting to make a lot of Buffalo Chicken dip. Double up on the Cream Cheese, Chicken and Shredded cheese.

To me the Ranch and Buffalo sauce is just guessing game in itself because it's all in how hot/ spicy you are wanting the dip to be. 

The ranch helps cool it down. 


Crescent Roll Pizza Dippers

1 can of Crescent Rolls ( makes 8)
Mozzarella Cheese sticks (4 cut in half)
Pepperonis ( 2-3 on each crescent roll)

Follow the directions on crescent roll can

Place each ingredient on  each cut piece and roll up 

I like to serve these with Pizza sauce or Alfredo sauce... Totally from the jars... nothing fancy but gives a little bit of extra yumminess.

Now, the only thing about these is that they don't make up a lot....

So if you Good with just having to serve 8 or less or are having a small get together I would fix these. 

Or if you have a lot more food going on and you don't feel like these will cause a fight.



Cheesy Pesto Chicken dip Doesn't take up room in the Crock pot! dollar store throw away pie pan!


Goodness I can't wait until the Super Bowl is over so I will stop telling you all about FOOD! 

Making me so hungry every time I type a post!

Hope You all have a wonderful day!

If you have some Fan Favorites... Share them with me!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...