Monday, January 2, 2017

New Audrey for the New year!

Hey!

Hello!

How are you?


Audrey is trying some new things as well to help better herself and get her on a healthier path.

To add to our long walks at our Outdoor mall, I have been giving her Coconut Oil to help with her skin issues and "No Scoot" fiber pills to help with her anal gland issues.

I actually bought both products from Chewy.com

I can tell that the coconut oil is working for her coat. It feels like she just took a bath everyday now.  She has had issues with allergies and he belly gets really red. It was happening just in the spring/summer after she would swim in the lake.

For some reason it is acting up now.

I have seen where I can give her the coconut oil with her food as well as in her kong!

Spice things up!







She is still a lazy thing. 

I am so ready to take her to the outdoor mall and we both walk off our extra baggage the holidays gave us...

Hope you all have a great day!!!

<3 Ashley & Audrey


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...