Sunday, January 8, 2017

Week 1 of 2017

Hey Hey hey!

How are you today?

Week 1 of 2017 Completed!

Can you believe it?


Did you go after your goals?


Here's how I did this week..... 


It may not be perfect but hey it's going in the right direction....


Now I started the week out weighing in at 152.3


My Fit Bit Totals for the week: 


Monday 2,593 steps

Tuesday 6,830 steps
Wednesday 6,531steps
Thursday 4,084 steps
Friday 5,202 Steps
Saturday 3,657 Steps

I was also part of a Work week hustle it gave me a little more drive to move!

I started back with Weight Watchers!

 Now I get a daily amount of 30 points and 35 weekly points

- Monday - 30 points

bowl of Apple Jacks with Milk 10 points

Mac and cheese 8 points


Pork Chops 3 points


(Seasoning/ sauce for the pork chops I figured made up for the rest of the points)

Exercise : 

walked for 30mins



-Tuesday-  27 points


Waffle 3 points


Smart Ones Fettuccini Alfredo 7 points


3 Soft shell beef tacos from Taco Bell  17 points


Exercise : 


Zumba 30 mins



- Wednesday-  points 


Waffle 3 points


Smart Ones Chicken Strips and Fries 9 points


Green pepper 0 points

bratwurst burger 9 points

12 tater tots 9 points

Exercise : 

Zumba 30 mins

- Thursday - 


 Smart one Chicken Alfredo 6

Chicken fried rice 11 points 


- Friday - 


 Smart one Spaghetti 8 points

Green pepper 0 points

Buffalo Wild wings for dinner and blew my points because the wrap it's is a days worth of points 



With all that being said and done I finished this week weighing in at 145.0


Now yes, Tuesday and Wednesday I did do the It Works cleanse which helped me get that extra boost but I did good. 



  • I tracked my food
  • I got up and moved
  • Made sure to drink more water then normal
  • I worked hard!
Tell me how you did...

If you didn't do as good as you hoped... it's all good!

Getting your mind straight... and actually getting up to do it is very hard

You need to be proud of each thing you do going towards that goal

Then next thing you know you will start randomly hearing Comments made about how people can tell you have been doing something because something about you have changed and the drive in you is going to be out of control!

We will achieve our goals!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...