Monday, January 16, 2017

Week 2 down!

Good Morning!

Hello!

Hi!

Week 2 of 2017 Completed!

Can you believe it?

Did you go after your goals?

Did you know by January 16th 94% of people quit their goals....

Here's how I did this week..... 

My Fit Bit Totals for the week: 

Monday 3,329 steps
Tuesday 6,542 steps

Yep... I forgot about it once I had to charge it....

Weight watchers?  What's that?!

Yep! I failed this week! I am telling you I failed this week! 

I weighed myself last night and I am back to 150.20!

Yep!

I became part of that 94%.....

I am human.... but I'm not happy with my results or my behavior.

I am better and I will be better this week!

I have my Fit Bit on.... I have already had 2 of the 10 Cups of water I need. I have my good lunch packed. 

I'm ready to go!

Just cause I messed up doesn't mean I am going to let that be the way it's going to be....

I had a great week and I have had a bad week....

Moving on!

How did yall do?

Happy Monday! 

Happy New start your week!

Happy Better week then your last or well MY LAST!!

You've got this!

We've got this!

<3 Ashley









No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...