Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Crock Pot Dips Queso dips everywhere!


Hi!

Hey!

Good Morning!

How are you?


I thought having 2 crock-pots was so amazing until I started making such yummy stuff and now well I think I need more!

These are all done in the crock pot...


So I would only pick one because you HAVE to have Buffalo Chicken dip in one!

All of these are ones that you throw in the ingredients and stir every so often....


I have a new love at Buffalo Wild Wings so this is my attempt to making it.

Chili Con Queso

2 Cans of chili
1 block velveta
1 lb cooked ground beef


Made this for Christmas and my Parents went wild over this dip!

Mexican Dip

1 block Velveta
1 can Rotel
1 lb of ground beef
1 Jar of Taco sauce

Who doesn't just like Queso? For my friend it's her magic potion that makes everything in the world seem just fine!

Queso

1 lb White American Cheese
1 can of Green Chiles
1/2 tbsp jalapenos
1 tablespoon of butter 
1 (8 ounce) Cream Cheese
3 tbsp Milk

MMMM... Gosh where are the chips? Let's get to scooping up these yummy Dips!

I will be making the Chili Con Queso dip for the Super Bowl....

MMMMMMMM

Yum!

Aren't you getting so excited and ready for the Game?

Yeah... Right the "game"

If you have any Crock pot dip recipes... SHARE THEM!!!!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...