Friday, January 6, 2017

I smell SNOW!!

Good Morning!

Hi!

Hello!

How are you?

The weather man said to expect Snow this weekend....

Bread shelves are already empty...

I asked Kris was there anything he wanted and he said, "No." 

I looked in our cabinets and saw.... we are pretty good on food and everything...

Strange...

Normally I am one of those crazy people buying up the store... 

I'm not going to this time...

So will it snow?

Do I even want Snow?

Who knows.. They are saying at least 2 inches...

and Maybe...

One of my favorite things about the snow now is to see Audrey go nuts playing in the snow.

So makes me wonder...

What are your favorite things about Snow?

Do you like snow?

Do you play in the Snow or stay inside?

All I need is power... Blankets... cuddles...and Netflix!

Hope you all stay warm and safe

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...