Thursday, January 26, 2017

Super bowl party! Mexican Pigs In Blanket

Hey!

Hello!

How are you?!

So, I am all about not changing things and leaving them they way they are if they work.....

Well, when I came across this idea.... I had to tuck my tail under and just enjoy this little tweak!

Every one LOVES Pigs In A Blanket right?

Well what about.....

Taco Pigs In A Blanket.....

Yes... you heard me Taco Pigs In A Blanket....

Interested right?

These would be perfect for Kid night dinners..... parties.....and well the SUPERBOWL!

INGREDIENTS:

1 (8 ounce) can of Refrigerated crescent dough
6 Slices of cheddar cheese, cut in fourths
24 cocktail sized smoked link sausages
1 1/2 tablespoons melted butter
1 tablespoon of taco seasoning

Then any toppings you would like to add once cooked


DIRECTIONS:

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Unroll crescent dough and cut each triangle into 3 triangles. Place 1/4 square of cheddar cheese and one cocktail link on the wide end of triangle. Roll up to small end. Place seam side down on prepared baking sheet. Repeat for rest of dough.

In a small bowl, combine the butter and taco seasoning.
Brush mixture over the pigs all tuck in their blankets.

Bake for 10-12 mins 

Serve immediately













I served them with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole! 

They are so delicious!

Now, I did make the Pigs In A Blanket normal and then Taco style. 

If you add these to your menu let me know!!!

Hope you enjoy them!

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...