Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Peanut Butter Jelly time!

Good Morning!

Hello!

HI!

How many of you now have that song stuck in your head?

Where ya at ?  Where ya at ?

Sorry!

Can you believe it's only Wednesday?

I'm am pretty excited....

I had been having such a terrible time falling asleep at night well happy to report that at 9:30pm last night I fell asleep with the light in the bedroom on and remote in my hand and hadn't turned the TV on yet!

Like whoa!

This working out thing has helped!

I shared not too long ago the Strawberry Cheesecake Shake..... How many have you tried that?

Good right?

Well I found a new one I am wanting to try!


Peanut Butter Jelly Shake

 1/2 cup of milk
1 cup of mixed berries
 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter


Sounds delish!

Let me know your thoughts and I will share mine!

I need to go to the store and get some of the ingredients.

Have an AWESOME day!!

<3 Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...