Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Knot happening today!


Hi!

Hello!

Gooooooooooood Morning!

How are you doing today?

I was terrible....

See...

My hair is causing issues!!

Hot Mess Express coming through!!!

Choo Choo!

If its not already in a knot it will be...

By lunch time...

Can't stand wearing buns all the time or braids..... IT'S COLD!


Thankfully I have an awesome friend that works at a hair salon suggest to me to use this spray!

Redken One Spray



Now, I already use Redken Shampoo and Conditioners and my hair has felt so good using them.

Plus, I always have had an issue with using a shampoo... Falling in love and a month later.... It turns on me showing me that... I need to wash my hair after I just washed it!!!


Ugh!

So Thankfully my friend came to the rescue and introduced me to these Redken products.

Now this is new product to me.

I love!

It's smells fantastic!

I have seen such a difference it has made!

Now this Spray has 25 benefits that increase manageability, protection and beauty!

Provides and lightweight conditioning.

Softens the touch and texture

Reduces hair dryness, detangles and helps strengthen hair.

Everything I am seeing since I started using the spray!

It can also act as a primer for styling and helps prevent breakage from brushing.

Which I agree with all of those things I just mentioned.... My hair has been super soft!

I'm in love again!

If you are having the same issues, give Redken one spray a chance!

Hope you all have a great day!

<3 Ashley



2 comments:

  1. Great information. Your hair looks shiny, clean and knot free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Thank you!! It's been a nice little magic potion for my hair!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...