Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Arm Candy Anyone?

Hello! Good Morning! Can't believe it was already time for me to get yet another Wantable box!
 My February box showed up Friday afternoon and boy was it full of beautiful "Arm Candy" It made me want to start my countdown for Summer! I love wearing my Maxi dresses and bracelets everyday! 

The packaging is still in the elegant black box and they also packaged each bracelet in black Wantable snap pouches! Totally awesome!






Are you wondering how you could get some beautiful pieces of "Arm Candy" like this?  It's so easy and they never disappoint!


The first step once you visit the WANTABLE
 website, you pick the kind of box you would like. You can choose a Make-up, Accessories, or Intimates. You then take a detailed quiz and your answers help them pick a box perfect for you. Each box that is sent to you has 3-4 pieces that go along with your choice.  My Favorite is the Accessories Box!! I have had a subscription to the intimates box but I am so in love with the Accessories Box! There is a small fee for your box but really it's a great deal for what you get! For a one time box it was $40 but if you wanted to get a box sent to you each month it's $36 a month and you can cancel anytime no questions asked or any extra fees added. Awesome right?! so what are you waiting for go fill out your quiz and wait for the goodies to be on their way to you!

Hope y'all have a fantastic day! I get to wear Pj's to work today! Which I am so grateful for I got a migraine yesterday afternoon and well it came back at 4 am this morning so yay! for getting to be lazy feeling at work hopefully it will help a little.  Leave me some love below! Have you ever gotten a WANTABLE box? Do you Want one? Are you going to get one? What are you wearing to work today? share something with me! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...