Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love is a beautiful thing!

Good Evening! Today was a Snow Day! 
My boyfriend and I have been watching movies all day! It has been so nice and peaceful!


 Tomorrow is a day we celebrate LOVE! I have been in love going on 2 years now! It is a wonderful feeling! Today, I thought I would just fill my post with quotes on or about love! Hope you all enjoy and feel as good as these quotes made me feel! Have a wonderful day and even if you don't have a husband or boyfriend... I know someone out there loves you whether it is your best friend or a family member... You are always LOVED! Hold your chin up high and love who you are because once you love you...then stop looking for love it some how just happens! 












<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...