Sunday, February 9, 2014

Monogram EVERYTHING!!!!

Good afternoon! How is your weekend going? I'm feeling a but sluggish today.... I need to get my car washed, doing some laundry, and do my nails......but I'm still in my PJs and on the couch.


So I have become obsessed here lately with monogrammed things! It all started with the legwarmers I purchased then I got two shirts done and lately I have been wanting a ring and a vest and and andddddddddd.......

I'm sorry I just can't help it just the added initials are so cute and it gives you a preppy or southern feel to your outfits! 

Visit Etsy and search "monogram clothing" and heaven appears haha  


I would really love a monogrammed bikini for this summer! Just something else to add to my wish list!







Comment below if you have anything monogrammed or if you just want to leave some LOVE please do!

<3 Ashley

4 comments:

  1. I checked out Etsy. I can't believe how inexpensive the monogram rings are. Very pretty. All started with your legwarmers huh?! You know what I think of them!!! I did my nails last night. Not loving the color but do love the polish name- "Armed and Ready". Your blog is looking great, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the inexpensive part might get me in trouble... yes I am sorry about the legwarmers. Oh I like that name for your polish! That make you feel safer watching The Walking Dead? :-) thank you!

      Delete
  2. I have a monogrammed scarf from a certain somebody that I love!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah? Well it looks great on you when you wear it! That love of your did a great job ;)

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...