Thursday, February 6, 2014

Casual in pink

Good morning! As my kids say at work, "today is Fursday!" Hope you all are having a great week! I am so glad it is Thursday because it has been such a long week!  I am in need of a lazy day!  which thankfully Saturday, I have it set up to get a much needed massage from Massage Envy  I CAN'T WAIT! 


Anyway! Today's post is to show off some casual pink outfit ideas for your Valentine's Day dates!  


So.....Have you decided on what you are going to be wearing? Did this help you any? What's your favorite thing? Huh? Huh? Huh? Comment Below! Leave me the love! If you are a daily reader let me know and become a follower! 



Hope you all have a wonderful day! 
<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Oh those glittery pink flats are the cutest!!

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are and never hurts to add a little sparkle to your day!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...