Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Who Is A?



Good morning! Wow did you watch Pretty Little Liars last night? It was so intense! Who is A? I have no idea now...Paige?...Spencer?......Spencer's Dad?.....WHO? Then The Next question who "tried" to kill Ali?



As I watch the show I stay on my lap top watching the different Clothing items from the show pop up on their Pinterest board. Last night, there was only one thing that you could buy. Aira's Skull shirt its on Shop Bop Named Jackie Dee Skull Cashmere Sweater selling for $287.00! Wah! I don't have $287 to look like Aira for a day!  So I searched for some Skull shirts if you wanted to try and do an Aira inspired outfit yourself!

Shop Your TV does a great job with helping you find  the Pretty Little Liars Clothing!
Spencer's outfit would be one I would like to recreate myself!
It is the Ecote Sachi Highlow Chiffon Skirt. Sold out. 
But really looking at the outfit it's a nude/white cardigan, black tank, and a highlow skirt pair with some edgy 
boots.

If you have anymore ideas on recreating the looks feel free to leave me a comment below! Any ideas on who A is? leave them below! 
Have a wonderful day!
<3 Ashley





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...