Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ready for Friday!

Hey everyone sorry today's post is so late. It has been a long day! I just took a shower using my Viva by Fergie  shower gel available on Avon's website and now I am enjoying my chocolate chip cookies and milk while watching..... BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER! I am so excited to know that the channel Pivot on Direct TV shows Buffy every night at 10! 



Buffy the Vampire Slayer was my Favorite show still saddens me that it is not on anymore! My parents and I would watch Buffy together! It used to be the best part of Tuesday nights!


I already know what I am going to wear tomorrow my Leopard Tank, coral cardigan, jeans, leopard flats, and my leopard stud earrings!


Now all that is left is to lay back and watch Buffy kick butt!


I hope you all have a wonderful night and enjoy that tomorrow is Friday! Do you have any shows you wish were still being aired? Give me love and let me know!
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...