Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Just Keeping it Casual....

Good morning! Hope everyone had a good night! So yesterday's post was for being dressy for your Valentine's date in RED but what if you aren't really going anywhere fancy and just want to look cute? Well here are some "Casual" looks like, Red tops, jeans, and sneakers!

I am totally thinking of that kind of outfit! The baseball tee with jeans and some red or black converse! Holla! I could wave my hair and wear my cute "Love" jewelry!
i love my boyfriend tshirt at Target








Hope you like these looks! Have you decided yet? well maybe tomorrow's post will help you out if you are leaning more towards the pink look now....  I left my boyfriend his note for the day! Day 4! I also ordered his gift last night! I would tell you what it is but he sometimes reads my posts to check and make sure I am talking nice about him! kinda hard not to talk good things about him... he is so good! 
Hope you all have a great day! Leave me some LOVE! 

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...