Sunday, February 23, 2014

Thankful For A Beautiful Day!

Hello everyone! I am slacking....I'm so sorry! I had a post ready to share with you yesterday but I never hit that publish button. I got caught up shopping and well it was a waste of time.... I bought nothing! I tried on so many outfit but they just didn't fit right and weren't anything I could wear to the Bon Fire we went to last night!

 Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! It has be such a gorgeous day today! Today, My boyfriend's brother's fiance came over with her "furbaby"  It was very nice. We had a picnic on the back porch with chicken fried rice with fortune cookies I picked up from my favorite Chinese restaurant. 
My boyfriend kept her "furbaby" busy...which is crazy considering he doesn't want a "furbaby" of our own. 

We were very thrilled with our fortune cookie messages! I feel as if they described us quite well!

This one was mine! Which I thought was perfect after having one of my friends text me this morning saying, 
 " I love you very much and I'm so glad you came into our lives! You're that burst of sunshine that everyone needs on a bad day! I'm glad to call you my friend because you never judge me and we understand each other!" 

This was my boyfriend's brother's finance's message! which was kind of perfect for her to get after having a fun filled night with us and all our friends at the Bon Fire last night!



Overall it was a wonderful day! How did you spend yours? Leave me some Love below!

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. took the kids to the park on Saturday and just hung around the house today!! Im glad that you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds wonderful your pictures looked beautiful!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...