Monday, February 24, 2014

Manicure Monday!

Good Morning! So I read on cosmopolitan.com some tips for painting your nails and it's crazy I only knew 2 of the tips! I felt as If I have been living under a rock! Totally a must read!



I wanted to share my nails that I painted last night! I was very excited about the color but not so much with the results. I used Essie Turquoise & Caicos. It took 3 coats of the polish for it to cover my nails. I wouldn't rate this polish very high on my liking. 



I can't wait for my deep grey color from Avon to come in today and then I will be changing my nails to that!




What color will you be using today? Leave me some love below and tell me! Hope you all have a wonderful day and start of this week! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...