Monday, February 10, 2014

LOVE nails

Good morning!! It's fun to be a girl at times! It's Monday! Manicure Monday! So how are you going to do your nails for Valentine's Day that is FRIDAY?! Well you can just paint them all red or all pink..... Or spice it up with some nail art! Paint them red with pink tips.... red with the pink sponge technique... all red and one pink...or all pink then add the red crackle paint! 

The reason I am saying both colors and not sticking to one is because I don't think I can wear my "I love my boyfriend shirt" to work and that is red so I am just going to wear a pink long sleeve shirt and that is one of my pet peeves that I have my nails red and I am wearing pink for some reason that bothers me so bad. 



These nails were created with the help from Avon you can click the word and purchase your own stencils! 
Whatever you do I know it will look great! Enjoy the day with your loved one! 
Have a wonderful day today! Leave me some Love!
<3 Ashley












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...