Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Liebster Award




Good Morning! Wow! I am a very lucky girl considering I have been nominated twice for the Liebster Award! Can You Believe it?
Thank you so much! Lilly and Jenna LeeAnn! They both have a fantastic blog! Check them out for sure! their links are below!

So once you are nominated you have to make a post about it and be sure to include these things

*  Make a post about the Liebster award and Thank the blogger who nominated you.
*  Tell 11 interesting facts about yourself.
*  Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
*  Nominate 11 fellow bloggers for the award (they must have less than 200 followers)
*  Write 11 new questions for your nominees.





Questions from Lilly at Daily Craving
1. Whats your favorite part of being a blogger? I love getting the comments from others and hearing that they actually like my hard work!
2. Favorite place to shop? Forever 21
3. Whats your best kept beauty secret? Don't really have one....
4. Favorite movie? How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
5. Spring or winter? Spring
6. How many times a day do you check you social networks feed? Every hour on the hour practically 
7. What are your top 3 favorite blogs? 
8. Do you have any pets? Not at my home (boyfriend says no pets) but I consider my mom's dog my little sister 
9. What makes you genuinely happy? Helping others
10. Winter or Summer? SUMMER
11. Any suggestions for my blog?? Add more color!!



These are questions from Jenna LeeAnn at Jenna LeeAnn
  1. What is your favorite store? Forever 21
  2. How often do you shop? online shop everyday but I may buy something twice a month right after the paychecks come in!
  3. What is your favorite trend? At the moment, the dresses with bow belts and boots!
  4. What’s your dream job? Being a wonderful wife and Mother
  5. If you could make one wish to a genie, what would it be? To have make my boyfriend bring me home a dog!
  6. What is your pet peeve? Rude people
  7. Would you choose money or love? LOVE
  8. What is one obsession that you have right now? The show Revenge
  9. What is your favorite social media site? Facebook
  10. What's your favorite movie? House Bunny
  11. If you could give one advice about life, what would it be? Listen to your mom! She does know best!
Now my questions to my nominees 
  1. What's your favorite TV show?
  2. What's your favorite candy?
  3. What's your favorite store to shop?
  4. Do you like online shopping or going to a store?
  5. What's the last nice thing you have done for someone?
  6. What's your favorite meal?
  7. Manicure or Pedicure?
  8. What advice would you give me on my blog?
  9. If you could be a Disney Princess which on would you be?
  10. Where is somewhere you would like to visit but haven't had to chance to go?
  11. What's something that makes you smile?



Here are my 11 nominees!!!
  1. www.simpleloveboutique.blogspot.com
  2. www.jengenuine.blogspot.com
  3. www.beautyinspirational.blogspot.com
  4. www.sydneyluella.com
  5. www.excusedenied.blogspot.com
  6. http://cortneybre.com
  7. http://longlivethequinn.tumblr.com/
  8. www.thefashscoop.blogspot.com
  9. http://timelesslook.blogspot.com
  10. http://between5thandidle.blogspot.com
  11. http://www.glam4glam.com/

Again, Thank you so much for the nominations! Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

<3 Ashley



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...