Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Making things romantic!

Good morning! Tonight we are suppose to be getting snow! they are saying it's going to be our BIG snow storm....I'll take it as long as we don't lose power! 


So Friday night, I have a date with my handsome fellow! I think we are staying in I'm going cook some dinner and we are going to watch Thor The Dark World together! So how can I change our house to be a little bit more romantic then other nights? Well, I decided to have our fire place going...and move my flame less candles into the living  room! I love flame less candles they add a little relaxation to a room!





The dinner menu... I'm not quite sure what I should do...I would like to fix him a steak dinner but I have never made it before... but I know one this I will be fixing some chocolate covered strawberries! I found such an easy way to do it too!

Get a pack of strawberries.....then on the baking line of your grocery store there is chocolate you can melt that looks like it's in the same packaging as Easy Mac get that......go home follow the directions on the chocolate on melting it....then you dip your strawberries and put them in the fridge to sit and BAM you have chocolate covered strawberries! also another good thing to try is sliced chocolate covered bananas ! YUM!

 Anyone have any ideas?  I can't wait! comment your ideas below or just leave me some LOVE!
Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...