Saturday, February 8, 2014

Today, I don't feel like doing anything....

Good morning! Today my playlist is definitely showing off my mood! Playing The Lazy Song by Bruno Mars is totally how I am feeling! I have to go to dance first but after...I am getting a Massage at Massage Envy this would be my second one and I love it! I will admit the first one I did I was so nervous but I left there feeling so great.They are so awesome! RELAXATION to PERFECTION! Then I want to come home have a glass of wine and lay out across the couch..... Have a sign that says don't bother me! haha



Today is for sure a yoga pants and sneakers day! 

What's your plan for today? Do you get to have a lazy day? Hope whatever it is you have an awesome day doing it! Comment below and leave me some LOVE! 

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...