Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!






Good Morning! Happy Friday! Happy Valentine's Day!!! Today, I get to celebrate my second Valentine's day with the best guy I know (after my daddy)
 I am so excited and completely blessed to have him as my boyfriend and can't wait to share more Valentine's days with him!
He Is such an awesome guy! He fixes my car when there is an issue or just the routine maintenance is always there to listen to me vent or give me advice on the issues that occur on my day to day life. He even has the power to make me smile even when I feel like being mad at him! 
 Being in love feels so good! Everyday I am dressed in LOVE head to toe and like Carrie Bradshaw said in the Sex and The City movie, "That's a label that never goes out of style." 








Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! Be Thankful for all you have and Enjoy it!
Leave some love below!
<3 Ashley










1 comment:

  1. I love all the quotes and I can't wait to hear what he got you!!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...