Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pretty In Pink!






Good morning! Happy Wednesday! It's day 5 of leaving my boyfriend his "Love notes" he has now put them all in his nightstand in order and everything! I got an email saying his gift is being delayed... I have the worse time with his gifts. his Smart TV I got him for Christmas at first said delivery date was after Christmas and then showed up the first week in December...when I had ordered it the beginning of November. This time his gift says it will be here between Feb. 12th or Feb. 14th. CRAZY!


Anyway, so this post is about PINK! Yeah yeah so pink didn't win the poll and maybe you only wear pink on Wednesdays but still seeing these options you may change your mind....

Hope you all have a wonderful day! Please leave me some love! Tell me what's your favorite outfit.... Did you pick yours out yet? Tomorrow, I will post the casual outfits in PINK and then Friday will be a look at some accessories that would look great with both Red and Pink! 

I am really loving my blog posts lately and I hope y'all do too! 
<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...