Sunday, February 2, 2014

Just gonna Rattle on today...

I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday.... I had a little someone call me and ask me to go to the movies with her so I couldn't say no! We went to Tropical Smoothie and I have never really be a fan of them and have only gotten smoothies but yesterday I tried the Buffalo Chicken wrap and well I fell in love! YUM! which the little one kept saying her "smoothly" was good!

We then saw the movie Nut Job and well I love kids movies but that one wasn't what I had hoped for.I taught her to act like we were riding the roller coaster at the beginning of the previews and of course that was the best thing ever to her. Going to the movies with her was all worth it though, seeing her dancing to the music and she looked over to me and smiled. That moment was worth it.


I would like to take a moment to pat myself on the back and well brag a little......It has been over a month now since I have had soda! whoot whoot!

The poll has ended asking what color will you wear Valentine's day Red or Pink..... Red won! So I will be doing posts on adding red to your date outfits!


I started yesterday doing a Valentine's day message to my boyfriend and told him I would leave one around the house or in his truck or car everyday telling him a reason why I love him. He loved it to where he was asking this morning "can I go look for my note?" Crazy the things you think guys will be "oh cool yeah whatever" about are the things they are like as kid in a candy store about!

Tonight is the SuperBowl! Whoot whoot! Go Broncos! We are going to my mom and dad's to watch the game with them, sugar, my sister, and her fiance! My mom already text me with all the goodies she was planning on making and I really don't want to eat that much today so I can enjoy all of those!


Hope you all have a wonderful day! Comment below any recipes you are making today for the game or anything you want to share!

<3 Ashley

1 comment:

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...