Friday, February 7, 2014

Frost yourself!




Good morning! Happy Friday! Hope everyone has had a wonderful week! if not Today is FRIDAY! Smile! Hopefully this post will help you do just that!


Jewelry and accessories can dress up your outfit or just finish your look! You can add a different color or print to the whole outfit and the accessories can help you do just that! I love accessories!  Here are some options to help pull your Valentine's day outfits together! As they said on How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days.... "Frost yourself!"






This time next week it will be Valentine's Day! So I have 7 more notes to leave my boyfriend! I hid the one for today on the sink! It told him that I loved him for being a mix of Sheldon and Leonard from Big Bang Theory but mostly for being my man! haha 
Alright go be beautiful and have a great day!
It's FRIDAY!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...