Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wish List Wednesday!

Good Morning! Who watched last night's episode of Pretty Little Liars? How amazing was Lucy Hale's performance? Totally like her even more! Which you may be able to understand my excitement when I saw that she is showing off a new outfit in an upcoming Mark magalog. 


 Added to my wishlist since it is not available to purchase yet. I can't wait to get this outfit and you can purchase this outfit too! The whole outfit Jacket...Shirt...Skirt..and Boots are going to be available soon through Mark. You can click here to visit the Mark webpage to make your purchase.  Which I will totally let you know when it is available! I have already started looking for accessories so I decided the necklace pictured would look great with the outfit. Totally my style! It is available now and belongs to the Hanna Collection from the Pretty Little Liars clothing line at Aeropostale 
I think to save me a little money I will be wearing my combat boots with this outfit.

I am so excited! I can't wait! 






Hope you all are excited about this outfit! I would love for you to share your ideas with me as well! 
Have a wonderful day!

<3 Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...