Monday, February 17, 2014

Just a special note...



Good Morning! I posted before a challenge that was featured on one of my great friend's blog Simple Love and well I have been finding quotes left around at different places from some of our co-workers participating in the challenge! It's so exciting to find them and it's just all around nice to be told something sweet during the everyday routine of life. I feel like it is something that would be nice to do today just to make someone smile and know that they do matter and are appreciated! Even if it is a simple "Happy Monday!"

Here are the ones I remembered to take a picture of




Here is my quote to you today! Wishing you a Happy Monday!


Have a wonderful day! 

<3 Ashley

3 comments:

  1. I hope that I can inspire someone everyday for the rest of my life :) Thank you for sharing my page!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I love the messages! Really special! Thank you for being you and such a great friend!

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...