Monday, February 3, 2014

Red dresses!

Hey everyone! Hope everyone had a great Monday! Did everyone enjoy their night last night? Mine was PERFECT!!! The food was awesome and the company was Super but the game lacked....um having 2 teams actually...PLAY! wow the Broncos forgot they were suppose to be playing the game last night I feel like....The commercials weren't that great really either... Which one was your favorite? Mine is a toss up between the Doritos and the Cheerios commercials. 

I have to say though that was one of the best half time shows I have seen in a while! Bruno Mars is AWESOME!!! I have been listening to him all day!

Alright, so this post is about your dressy Valentine's day date looks and since the polled ended with RED winning I figured I would give you some options to the RED looks. So Happy shopping my loves!

It was day 3 of giving My boyfriend his little card with a reason of why I love him... today I bragged to him about how smart he is.... which he is very smart...he's dating me after all! haha DUH! 

Anyway, Have a wonderful night everyone! Leave me some LOVE!


<3 Ashley



2 comments:

  1. I don't watch football but once I saw the title of your post I knew I would be in love lol the dresses you showcased in the slide show are so lovely!! And I really adore the lace ones ;) I have my eye on one in particular! Thanks for sharing - liking the animal print shoes too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh awesome! Thank you so much for leaving me some LOVE! haha I have some more outfits planned for this week as well :)

      Delete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...